3339 SE Division, Portland, Oregon
When UD+P has the opportunity to design ground-up projects, we think not just about the experience of our tenants, but also our neighbors. 3339 Division offers ground-level public space including a courtyard with attractive storm water management installations. The front of the building has extra-wide sidewalks to accommodate both café seating and pedestrian traffic. Our LEED Platinum Certified building is bike and pedestrian friendly, located right along major bike and transit corridors with ample neighborhood amenities including abundant restaurants.
As part of our 33 Division project, we had the rare opportunity to design and build this property concurrently with two other UD+P properties at the intersection of SE 33rd Place and Division in one of our favorite Southeast Portland neighborhoods. To help our tenants reevaluate the necessity of car ownership, 33 Division's own dedicated Subaru Forester is available to tenants for short-term rent at very low rates via our exciting partnership with GetAround.
- LEED Platinum Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
- Four-story mixed-use building in desirable urban neighborhood
- Ground-floor retail leased to Salt and Straw (famous for its "farm-to-cone" ice cream) and Saint Honoré Boulangerie (an amazing French bakery)
- 31 studio and one-bedroom apartments plus four micro-offices for small businesses
- Secure bike storage and proximity to major bike corridors and public transit
- Managed locally by UD+P
Architect: THA Architecture
Landscape Architect: Terra Fluxus