3103 SE Division, Portland, Oregon
Reliable is our LEED Gold Certified redevelopment of the former “Reliable Parts” building at 3103 SE Division Street. Previously an underutilized property, Reliable has invigorated this urban neighborhood with thoughtfully designed retail and residential space. Whereas other companies might have completely demolished the existing structure because of the high land value, UD+P preserved many components of the original building, significantly reducing waste. Our artfully designed retail and living space looks to the future of both the neighborhood and the people who live here.
- Residential units LEED Gold Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
- One apartment on the ground floor and 12 apartments upstairs.
- Outdoor second-story residential courtyard private to the residents
- Bike and pedestrian friendly with easy access to major bike corridors, public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses/services
- 8,000 square feet of retail leased to Sunshine Tavern (run by David Welch and renowned chef Jenn Louis), Block and Tackle, Urban Waxx salon, and Bula Kava House
- Managed locally by UD+P
Architect: Kava Massih
Architect of Record: Francis Dardis/Stack Architecture
Builder: Lorentz Bruun
Landscape Architect: Terra Fluxus