Teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, boutique shops and destination retail— and surrounded by streets of historic residences—Northwest 23rd Avenue is one of Portland’s most popular shopping and entertainment destinations among both tourists and local residents.
At the intersection of NW 23rd and Flanders in the heart of this vibrant corridor, The George is home to foodie favorite Kitchen Kaboodle on the ground floor and 10 spacious, two-bedroom, townhouse-style apartments on the floors above.
In 2016 we renovated and updated all of the apartments. All units feature hardwood and tile flooring, vaulted ceilings, balconies, quartz countertops and modern, stainless steel appliances. The apartments open up to a shared, second-story courtyard, accessible only to residents.
In addition to its proximity to excellent dining and entertainment options, The George is within walking distance of three city parks, a variety of neighborhood services, and several grocery stores including Trader Joe’s, Fred Meyer, and Zupan's. Multiple bus lines, the Portland Streetcar and popular bike routes are also nearby.
- Stainless steel appliances, modern finishes, and large windows
- Apartments open up to private, second-story courtyard accessible only to residential tenants
- Bike, pedestrian, and transit-friendly location
- Surrounded by shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and services along NW 23rd Avenue and NW 21st Avenue
- Just a short walk or bike ride from the Pearl District, the West End, and Downtown Portland
- Managed locally by UD+P