At UD+P, we love the opportunity to re-imagine residential-over-retail building design in a way that adds beauty and value to the local community.
The retail floor at 3330 Division is broken up by walkways that allow pedestrian traffic into the centerpiece of the property, an open-air courtyard in the middle of the building. With next-generation storm water management and inviting aesthetics, the courtyard is open to the public in the daytime, adding a small, beautiful green space to the neighborhood.
We had the extraordinary opportunity to design and build this property concurrently with two other UD+P properties at the intersection of SE 33rd Place and Division in the Richmond neighborhood of Southeast Portland. Located along a transit corridor and one block off the Clinton Street Bike Boulevard and Neighborhood Greenway, 3330 Division is bike and pedestrian friendly. A wide range of neighborhood amenities and independent retail shops—including abundant restaurants, food carts, coffee shops and clothing stores—are just a short walk or bike ride away.
Builder: Yorke + Curtis
- Four-story mixed-use building in desirable urban neighborhood
- Three floors of residential units (24 one-bedroom apartments and six studios)
- Ground-level retail with tenants including Home Team Realty, For Paws and Vent
- Residences are LEED for Homes Platinum Certified by U.S. Green Building Council
- Easy access to public transit and neighborhood-serving businesses/services
- Managed locally by UD+P