UDP acquires and redevelops real estate in urban settings with the goal of creating attractive, useful, long-lasting buildings that will add value to a neighborhood and improve the experience of living and working there. We offer:
- Retail, office, and residential property development.
- Preservation of valuable artifacts/buildings and redevelopment of underutilized property.
- Urban renewal with an attractive, environmentally sensitive product.
- Adaptive re-use and other sustainable business practices.
- Transit-oriented live and workplace projects in urban-only settings that are easily served by public transportation via bus or train, thereby reducing reliance on automobiles.
- Land-use economy (mid- to high-density product).
- A long-term interest in the character and vitality of the communities in which we work. One way we demonstrate this is with donations to public schools in Southeast Portland.
- A commitment to educating ourselves about needs of the environment—locally and otherwise—and to honoring and serving those needs.
- Ethical business practices: honesty, clarity, and transparency at all times.
If you are a community member and wish to contact Urban Development Partners, please call Neeley Wells at 503-946-3265 ext 105.