612 NW 20th / 1955 NW Hoyt, Portland, Oregon
In spring of 2015, UD+P sold ownership of one of our favorite projects, Forest and Garden Apartments, in the heart of Portland's Alphabet Historic District.
We are proud that our restoration and update of Forest and Garden has continued to add value to the neighborhood. When restoring Forest and Garden, UD+P worked to preserve historical elements, both exterior and interior, while upgrading important features to ensure that Forest and Garden is a beautiful and viable living space for decades to come.
- Beautiful, historic apartments in exciting downtown Portland neighborhood
- Proximity to an incredible array of dining, shopping, entertainment, and parks
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom flats with golden hardwoods, marble or tile bath floors, and large closets
- Classic black and white tile in kitchen and bath
- Glass hutches and exceptional detailing accentuating large, sunny living spaces
- Bike and pedestrian friendly with easy access to major bike corridors, public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses/services