3360 SE Division, Portland, Oregon
3360 Division is another UD+P LEED Platinum certified building.
While constructing a “big box” may maximize a building's square footage and rental income, in our opinion such structures lack interest and would be visually too massive to blend into this neighborhood. To create more light and air at 3360 Division, and to alleviate that imposing feeling, we broke up the building with beautifully landscaped open sections. For even more natural space, and to contribute to Portland's water quality/watershed health infrastructure, we created a landscaped border with attractive storm water management features in the building's back yard.
As part of our 33 Division project, we had the rare opportunity to design and build this property concurrently with two other UD+P properties at the intersection of SE 33rd Place and Division in one of our favorite Southeast Portland neighborhoods. The location offers easy access to public transit, major bike/pedestrian corridors and neighborhood-serving businesses. To help our tenants reevaluate the necessity of car ownership, 33 Division's own dedicated Subaru Forester is available to tenants for short-term rent at very low rates via our exciting partnership with GetAround.
- Four-story, mixed-use building in desirable urban neighborhood
- 15 one-bedroom, 6 one-bedroom loft, 3 loft studio and 4 two-bedroom apartments
- Residences are LEED for Homes Platinum Certified by U.S. Green Building Council
- Ground-floor retail
- Secured bike storage
- Easy access to public transit and neighborhood-serving businesses/services
- Managed locally by Urban Development + Partners
Builder: Yorke + Curtis